Curriculum Night is Thursday, September 26th from 6:30-7:30 pm
We recognize that many of you have more than one child attending Bedford South so we have arranged for two sessions during the evening.
First Session - 6:35 to 7:00 pm
Second Session - 7:05 to 7:30 pm
This will help to alleviate some of the congestion with parking, etc. Please remember the parking lot is reserved for staff. However, there is parking along the driveway, on Oceanview and at the back of the school off Southgate. No parking areas will be enforced so please be respectful where you park so emergency vehicles can access the school should it be necessary.
Why should I go to curriculum night?
1. Meet your child’s teacher and school administration.
2. See firsthand what students will be learning.
3. Understand homework expectations and evaluation practices.
4. Get familiar with your child’s learning environment.
5. Learn about the teacher’s communication strategy.
6. Be informed on school policies and rules.
7. Find out how to get involved and volunteer.
8. Send your child a message that you care.
We look forward to seeing you Thursday!